Aerating wine is a way to quickly soften tannins, reduce sulfites, and release the wine’s full bouquet. Your wine is formed from a mix of both flavorful and undesirable compounds, and with aeration, you’re eliminating the unwanted ones while keeping the aromatic compounds to enjoy.
Aerate Your Wine to Perfection Instantly – Our Wine Aerator Pourer has a large aerating chamber and air intake system that utilizes the Bernoulli Effect to infuse your wine with the optimal amount of oxygen. Double the value of your bottle by simply pouring yourself a glass!
Keep Your Tablecloth Safe from Wine Stains – The rubber stopper is tapered and ribbed to create a leak-free seal for wine bottles of all sizes and the acrylic pour spout is notched and ergonomically slanted for easy drip-less pouring. The aerator can be disassembled and run under water for effortless cleaning.
Elegantly Designed and Made with Quality Materials. Its elegant design will add a level of refinement to your wine-drinking experience.
Benefits Of Wine Aeration
1. It just makes your wine taste so much better. The oxidation that occurs as the wine passes through the aerator helps soften flavors and releases aromas in the wine, thereby bringing it to its full potential.
2. It’s a much faster and efficient way of letting your wines breathe. Instead of pouring your bottle into a decanter and letting it sit, you can enjoy wine from an aerator immediately. The best part is that it will often have the same positive impact on the flavor of wine as letting it breathe for 30 minutes in a decanter.
3. It’s the ultimate wedding gift or gift for a wine lover. Who wouldn’t love a wine aerator?
4. You’ll end up making the most of every single drop. Instead of pouring out the entire bottle into a decanter and potentially having to later throw away the wine that you can’t finish (which I admit is a rare occurrence), a wine aerator allows you to aerate your wine by the glass. Simply pop the cork back onto the bottle after you’ve had enough, and you can save the rest for tomorrow.
5. You’ll more than earn your money back after two bottles. Using a wine aerator can make a wine taste twice as expensive. You’ll get twice the flavor for exactly the same price. Be warned though, that it may be difficult to go back to un-aerated wine after.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
By buying this product you are admitting to being over 18 years of age.
Door-to-door courier @R80 per order. Delivery takes approx. 3-5 working days.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, sealed, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, drinks, or anything else with a close expiry date. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
After an item has been collected by our courier partner, we will inspect the product and process a refund. The delivery and collection fee will be taken off the total amount of the refund.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) such as the product being opened, or any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us via our vendor dashboard.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and your item will be collected by our courier. An additional courier collection fee will need to be paid via EFT into our account.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Items that are faulty/broken seals or have expired on delivery can be sent back.