DELVE INTO THE CRIME-RIDDEN UNDERBELLY OF SOUTH PARK.
From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes an outrageous sequel to 2014’s South Park: The Stick of Truth.
Players will once again assume the role of the New Kid, and join South Park favorites Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman in a new hilarious and outrageous RPG adventure.
In South Park: The Fractured but Whole, players will delve into the crime-ridden underbelly of South Park with Coon and Friends. This dedicated group of crime fighters was formed by Eric Cartman whose superhero alter-ego, The Coon, is half man, half raccoon. As the New Kid, players will join Mysterion, Toolshed, Human Kite, Mosquito, Mint Berry Crunch and a host of others to battle the forces of evil while Coon strives to make his team the most beloved superheroes in history.
In the quiet mountain town of South Park, darkness has spread across the land. An entire squad of superheroes will rise to combat this evil, led by a nocturnal scavenger sworn to clean the trash can of South Park society.
Create your superhero and use your superpowers to save South Park so Coon and Friends can take their rightful place as the greatest team of superheroes ever assembled, and get the movie deal they so richly deserve.
– FREE GAME INCLUDED – South Park: The Fractured But Whole will include the critically acclaimed prequel: South Park The Stick of Truth as a full game digital download. Internet connection required.
– AUTHENTIC SOUTH PARK – From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker & Matt Stone, comes the sequel to South Park: The Stick of Truth.
– AN OUTRAGEOUS RPG ADVENTURE – Manipulate time & space on the battlefield and develop and refine your powers as you progress.
– A HERO’S ORIGIN REVEALED – Create your costume, craft your origin story & build out your unique superpowers as you progress.
– COON AND FRIENDS, ASSEMBLE! – Recruit up to 13 heroes, including Mysterion, The Human Kite, and the infamous Coon himself.
– EXPLORE SOUTH PARK AT NIGHT – Save the town when the sun sets and South Park’s seedy underbelly comes alive.